Pulaski County - Illinois 56.5 acres more or less Pulaski Co., IL
(SCROLL DOWN FOR INFORMATION AND PHOTOS)
- 56.5 acres more or less, all timber and creek
- Located 2.5 hours south of St. Louis area; 6 hours south of Chicago area, 1 hour south of Mt. Vernon, IL; 10 minutes north of Olmsted IL.
- Electric on road.
- Small lake on property.
- Great place to build a big lake.
- Very secluded.
- Located on dead end road.
- Great locations to construct home or cabin.
- Property is full of whitetail deer and wild turkey.
- Ohio River only 10 minutes away with fishing and boating.
- Shawnee National forest only minutes away.
- Great place to ride 4 wheelers or horses.
Shane's Comments: This is a really nice property to construct a cabin or home that would be secluded from everything. There is a great valley on the property that you could build a large lake. I personally just built a lake just like what you could build on this property and it cost $20,000 to build. I would clear out a couple of the ridge tops and put in food plots. The property looks great for catching mature bucks cruising for hot does because its situated right in the middle of a ton of cover and ag.